• Massage is the systematic and scientific manipulation of the soft tissues of the body.
• The physical and psychological benefits of massage have been recognized and valued since ancient times.
• Massage relaxes and tones tense tired muscles promoting an overall feeling of rejuvenation and wellbeing.
Massage can be used as a form of prevention from back problems.
• Age is no barrier.
• Children, adults and the elderly.
• Pregnant women, pre and postnatal.
• Relief from stress, headaches.
• Back, neck and shoulder pain.
• Athletes and sports people – to prepare healthy muscles for strenuous activity and to assist the body in recovering after the event.
• Or anyone – as a beneficial way to maintain their general health and wellbeing.
• ½ hour or 1 hour appointments are available.